SOFTWARE ENGINEER FOR AUTOMOTIVE
Work Location: Zagreb
In this project, we are focusing on C/C++ higher level development in Automotive industrial domains. As a Software Engineer, you will support developing software for Automotive Gatway, ICAS and Body Control Module in close cooperation with a customer. Your task will be to find new ways of creating and improving cutting-edge solutions providing valuable input for the development team in whole software-related part of V-Model.
We will give you an opportunity to be part of commercial and R&D projects focusing on: connectivity, autonomous driving, artificial intelligence, car’s operating system, augmented reality, data processing. Don’t stand and watch the IT world moving forward – create your reality!
You will be responsible for:
- Analysis, research, and support in definition of customer requirements
- Design and development of software in the area of automotive using C/C++ language
- Integration and testing of software (solutions)
- Implementation / modification SW components
- Debugging SW components both on target and simulated environment
- Creation test specifications
- Performing peer reviews
- Documentation work according to internal process and methodology
- Contribution to SW system architecture definition
- Creation detailed SW component design
- University education (Bachelor or Master degree) in fields of Electrical Engineering, IT, or related fields
- Min. 2 years of experience in programming embedded systems
- Proficiency knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Ability to take responsibility for the tasks realization and high quality assurance
- Effective communication skills
- Fulfilling commitments and willingness to show initiative
- Willingness to travel for business trips
- A team-player’s mind-set
Depending on specific project/technology/industry, required skills include some of the following know-how areas:Development activities skills:
- Good programming skills in C, C++
- Development experience in Automotive domain
- Experience in SW development as a process (i.e. V-Model cycle)
- Knowledge of versioning and revision control systems (e.g. SVN, Git, Synergy, MKS)
- Experience in working with configuration management and collaboration tools
- Ability to support creation of SW architecture and design for at least submodule of ECU
- Experience in using UML
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Desirable but not mandatory skills:
- Experience in AUTOSAR
- Experience with any real-time OS
- Experience in hardware debugging
- Experience in static code analysis and coding
- rules (i.e. MISRA)
- Knowledge of communication network/protocols
- CAN, LIN, Ethernet, UDS, MOST
- Knowledge of HW architectures and design
- General electronic knowledge
- Knowledge of German language
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities.
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive compensation and benefits.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products - and careers.
Send your application via application link.
Please note: only successful applicants will be invited for an interview.