IT CRM and ERP Administrator (m/f)
Job Summary:IT CRM and ERP Business Administrator responsibilities include configurating, updating and adjusting the CRM and ERP systems based on business requirements, acting as a bridge between end users and IT system, resolving problem tasks in the level of 1st Level End User support but also optimizing of business process implemented in supervised IT systems as well as training staff in efficient system usage.
This job position is the synergy of IT Business analyst, 1st Level support and DBA administrator as it requires the knowledge of SQL language.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Business administration of CRM and ERP systems with new system coming
- Creates end-user’s accounts, defines and controls levels of access in business systems together with the support of System Administrator. Does not work in the part of System administration or DB maintenance
- Configuration and maintenance of business systems used
- First level of support in daily operational work in CRM and ERP systems using JIRA.
- Work on different IT implementation projects across the international environment
- Cooperating with external IT vendors to ensure the maximum efficiency and functionality of implemented business systems
- Analysis and proposition of new solutions and optimization methods for daily business needs and process
- Work on the DB level using SQL language (MS SQL)
- Freedom to update IT procedure and policies according to process optimization
- Working with end business users on the UAT process
- Suggesting potential improvements of the system based on business needs
- Working closely with Web administrator and the opportunity to work in cutting edge programing environments
Education and qualification:
- Bachelor or Master degree (IT, mathematics or similar)
- 1-3 years’ experience in the similar job positions
- Proficient English, verbal and written
- MS SQL language GURU or the willingness to become one
- .NET is an advantage
Skills and specifications:
- Knowledge in operating bug tracking systems and IT support processes working in JIRA
- Good knowledge of SQL language is mandatory
- Basic understanding of CRM, ERP and DMS systems
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS (.NET would be perfect)
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and time management skills
- Creative thinking and proactive approach to problem solving
- Professionalism, responsibility, independence, flexibility
- Desired, but not essential: understanding processes in financial institutions, previous experience or exposure to banking and telco systems
What can you expect: a young and fast growing IT team of highly skilled IT professionals. Open minded, feedback-based culture with the emphasis on personal development and growth. Stimulating salary, IT education, defined KPIs and excellent team orientation spirit.
Join our IT CROWD and prove you are the one.
Please send your application with recent photograph in English and Croatian via application link.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.