Office Coordinator (m/ž)
- APS Croatia d.o.o.
- Adresa: Hektorovićeva ul.2, 10 000 Zagreb
An international financial group APS Holding - providing debt collection services, underwriting and asset management services across Central and South-Eastern Europe - is searching for new team members for our branch: APS Croatia.
APS is currently present in 15 countries and manages, with over 500 employees, more than 400 000 receivables, having some EUR 4.5bn assets under advisory.
Opis poslaOur Office Management department is looking for 1 motivated and energetic Office Coordinator (m/f) to join the team in Zagreb!
Responsibilities of the job:
- Organizing all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the office
- Collect, sort, distribute or prepare mail, post, messages or courier deliveries; Handling entire process of incoming and outgoing post
- Greets visitors entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages
- Make sure that office equipment is maintained, relevant records are up to date and that all administration processes work effectively
- Works with management to provide simple reporting to ensure effective implementation of the organization's strategies
- Document management; Archiving of all documentation
- Managing invoices, basic accounting operations, communication with external accounting company
- Organizing the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment
- Maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs; ordering office furniture when needed; placing and expediting orders
- Maintaining relationships and managing the contracts and price negotiations with third parties, vendors, service providers etc.
- Reviewing and updating health and safety policies and ensuring they are observed
- Handling entire car fleet duties ; issuing company cars, documenting travel orders and costs; ordering new company cars when requested
- Arranging regular testing for electrical equipment and safety devices
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
- Assisting Country Manager in various tasks
- Other tasks as directed by superior
- Bachelors degree; Preferably Economics background
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Operating skills; Primary accounting skills
- Analytical thinking
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Reliability, adaptability, good interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Good command of English language
- Drivers license
Please send your CV in English via the application link.
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Viša stručna sprema, Stručni prvostupnik, Sveučilišni prvostupnik
Potrebne godine iskustva:
Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Internet
- The opportunity of building a successful career in a dynamic environment, among a team of young professionals
- Bonus according to performance
- Flexible working hours
- 5 extra vacation days after 1 year of employment
- Paid transportation to work
- Educations and trainings
- Possibility of using half day vacations
- Christmas and Easter Bonus
Stalni radni odnos
Podržavamo zapošljavanje osoba s invaliditetom