Customer Success Representative (m/f) - Full time position / student job
Customer Success Team
WHO WE ARE
Here at Bellabeat we are dedicated to helping women achieve well-being through beautiful designed products based on technology. We’ve positioned ourselves as a growing force within the women’s wellness category with ambitious goals in the following years. As a highly motivated team of young people, we’re looking for like-minded individuals who want to make a valuable difference and understand the importance of both physical and mental health.
With a pet-friendly office environment it’s hard to pass a full day without a smile on your face. There’s also free coffee, snacks and fun office get-togethers. If you’re passionate about design, technology and wellness while appreciating a young and positive work atmosphere this is the place you should be!
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR and KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Representative who will be an active part of a multidisciplinary team and must be able to put his/herself in customers’ shoes and remain helpful, positive and cheerful.
- Manage large volume of customer inquiries (mainly written) in friendly and professional manner;
- Answer inquiries on social media;
- Resolve inbound and outbound support requests per established guidelines;
- Identify and act as a company ambassador by offering the best sales programs to drive customer value;
- Accurately document customer interactions;
SKILLS and QUALITIES REQUIRED
- BA + degree or equivalent (If you are currently a student you are also welcome to apply)
- 1+ years relevant to the job position experience (customer support, client service…)
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Team player
- Excellent English proficiency
- Bonus: Zendesk skills
WORK ATMOSPHERE and PERKS
- Competitive salary
- Beautiful new office in the center of the city, fun work events, pet-friendly office space
- Multinational team of young professionals
- A lot of room for creativity and new ideas
- Working with teams around the globe and (occasional) opportunity to travel
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter via application link.