Frontend Designer (m/w/d)
- freshcells systems engineering GmbH
freshcells systems engineering GmbH is a software agency based in Düsseldorf, Germany, with a dynamic team of more than 70 employees.
We do not have a hire-and-fire mentality; we prefer to kick back with cold drinks after work.
Opis poslaWe are looking for a full-time Frontend Designer for Software Development to support our team in Dusseldorf.
Our Frontend Designers are the link between visual conception and full stack development. A feel for design and excellent frontend skills are your trademark.
- You implement web applications in our environment using react.js and SCSS
- You develop flexible components for repurposing
- You continually contribute to improving our SCSS and component architecture
- You bring creative input for improving the user experience (e.g., micro animations)
- You contribute your knowledge to the team and learn from the team
- At least three years' provable experience as a Frontend Designer or Frontend Developer
- Seasoned handling of HTML/JSX & SCSS
- Seasoned handling of react.js or vue.js
- Experience with UI libraries/CSS frameworks like bootstrap, material-UI, foundation or AntDesign
- Experience with component-based development (React or vue, Atomic Model)
- Experience with frontend project architecture
- Fluent communication skills in English
- Analytical skills
- Very high quality standards and a sense of responsibility
Please make sure that you send us your CV in either English or German language or we won't be able to process them.
Potrebne godine iskustva:
The freshcells spirit:
- Follow and run with ideas: the world begins outside the box
- Shake things up and we’ll shake them with you
- Identify what needs doing and do it
- Actualize success and celebrate successes
- Help your teammates and they’ll help you
- Communicate, so others know how to help you.
- Gaming is OK. Playing the blame game and pointing fingers is not.
- There is life beyond work
What we have to offer:
- Room for your ideas
- Varied and exciting IT projects
- Flat hierarchies and a friendly young team
- A relaxed working environment with agile structures
- Fun working in an international environment
- Home office options
- Flexible hours
- Free water, coffee, tea
- Monthly company breakfast
- Summer event
- Christmas event
- Company pension plan
- Sports courses at special conditions
- Help moving
- Dogs permitted
- Good commuting connections
Zagreb i Zagrebačka Krapinsko-zagorska Sisačko-moslavačka Karlovačka Varaždinska Koprivničko-križevačka Bjelovarsko-bilogorska Primorsko-goranska Ličko-senjska Virovitičko-podravska Požeško-slavonska Brodsko-posavska Zadarska Osječko-baranjska Šibensko-kninska Vukovarsko-srijemska Splitsko-dalmatinska Istarska Dubrovačko-neretvanska Međimurska