Service Manager (m/f)
Our world is digital: for varied projects and a steep learning curve. As a part of the IBM iX network, we work with our technology partners to realise digital platforms for the most diverse industries, always while looking ahead to the future. The best part of it? Solid teams! User experience, back-end and testing experts work together in scrum teams and learn from each other. Do you want to be a part of it?
- You cooperate with the business team in order to define the types of services to clients
- You effectively manage and mentor the client service team and are responsible for the timely execution of project and service tasks
- You organize and coordinate client service team meetings and eliminate difficulties in its work to ensure team objectives and sales goals are being carried out
- You oversee team members performing inspections, preparing reports, and doing repairs to ensure highest quality of work
- You are responsible for upgrading, modifying and delivering the infrastructure
- You analyse infrastructural problems and propose solutions to lessen those recurring issues
- You monitor and analyse incidents and client complaints to define patterns and propose solutions for their elimination
- You are the primary contact for customer inquiries and offer exemplary customer service by taking care of any customer concers or complaints quickly and professionally
- You regularly audit work being done and customer service being provided to ensure all standards are met and that repair work is carried out effectively, correctly, and thoroughly
- You have completed an university degree (preferably focus on IT) or have relevant professional experience in the digital media industry
- You can demonstrate more than two years experience as customer service support, account manager or similar in an (digital) agency and/or as a manager in an international company in the digital transformation
- You have experience in working with content-management- and commerce-systems (preferably Adobe Marketing Cloud, SAP CX or Sitecore)
- You like to work in a team, to use your communication skills in a proper way and to develop yourself constantly
- You convince with great organizational skills, a structured way of working and a high level of problem-solving skills
- You own a high customer orientation.
- ITIL framework, agile methods (e.g. Scrum) and relevant tools like Atlassian JIRA, Atlassian Jira Service Desk, Atlassian Confluence or ServiceNow aren’t new to you.
- You have proficient knowledge of German and English.
In order to bring our visionary ideas to life, we need high-flyers from a wide variety of fields who can cope with fast-paced digital expansion. Our ecx.io Academy supports this in combination with various offers for our employees.
Your prospectsWith us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities.
Want to find out more?
Susanne "Sissi" Kistner
HR Business Partner
ecx.io croatia d.o.o.
Međimurska ul. 28
Location: Varaždin, Zagreb