dSPACE is the global market leader and innovator of hardware and software solutions for embedded controller software development in Automotive, Aerospace and Manufacturing industries.
Founded in Germany in 1988 today dSPACE employs over 1,500 dedicated people worldwide, who are committed to making the embedded controls software development process efficient through innovative tools and services.
For our office in Zagreb dSPACE is looking for creative and motivated professionals You will be part of an ambitious team that delivers high-quality data to our customers.
dSPACE AI unit is solving the data problem of AI. The tooling and services provided by dSPACE AI unit enable our customers to get the right data, at the right quality and right quantity to make production grade AI products a reality.
As a Customer Success Engineer, you are responsible to deliver projects from start to finish. You solve technical challenges with code and non-technical issues by applying your people skills and process knowledge. You excite our customers with excellent data quality and help to make dSPACE solutions more accessible. You will be part of an ambitious team that delivers high-quality data to our customers.
This job advertisement is aimed at applicants with professional experience as well as dedicated graduates.
Customer Success Engineer (m/f)
- As a member of a cross-functional team, you help kick-start our annotation projects and provide the results back to our customers.
- You close the loop between customers and our product development teams
- You implement data importer and exporters, e.g. to support specific 3D point cloud formats
- You solve 3D mathematical problems in software
- You collaborate across teams and departments to improve our product and share your insights from specific projects
- University degree in Computer Science (or related) or a proven track record as a software engineer
- You are a strong communicator and are actively seeking for information when needed
- You work in a self-dependent way with a strong focus on quality
- Linear algebra concepts like vectors, matrices & transformations are familiar to you and you know how to apply them
- You are eager to learn, you are a reliable team player, and hungry for new challenges
- Very good English language skills are mandatory, German is an advantage
Working at dSPACE means taking on challenging and varied tasks in a promising and exciting industry. With us, you have responsibility and can shape your personal career. A collegial and cooperative approach is as natural for us as the continuous development of your expertise.
If this job description appeals to you, we’re looking forward to receiving your complete résumé in English (with desired salary and earliest possible date of commencement).