Ericsson Nikola Tesla Group gathers over 3200 experts from the STEM field. With more than 70 years of experience and everlasting work on new technologies, we offer the perfect mix of new knowledge and experience. Our Research and Development Center is the strongest and biggest telecom R&D center in the region.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for experienced engineers that dare to broaden their horizons with exciting new technologies in the telecom field.
Our daily activities include operation in an international environment, trying new methods and software, exploring possible options, learning every day from all potential sources, taking the initiative, and driving action.
If you would like to be a part of it, apply to this ad and join us in our Zagreb office!
Targeted competence, skills, and values:
- University degree in electrical engineering, computing, telecommunication, mathematics or equivalent
- DB architect with Neo4j / Graph DB experience
- Database modelling skillset
- Familiar with Spring Data Neo4j framework
- Used to working in cloud environment (Docker primarily, Kubernetes, Helm charts)
- Quality oriented – securing code/deliverables quality through code review
- Systematic approach and precision
- Team spirit and cooperation
- Proficiency in speaking and writing English
The following would be considered a plus:
- Work according to the test-driven development process
- Linux knowledge and experience
- Familiarity with CI/CD concept and Jenkins
Your responsibilities would include:
- Development team leader, working closely with the stakeholders on SW detailed design as well as code review
- Act as a scrum master for the developers, i.e., coordinate development, monitor & prioritize
- Represent SW developers in refinement meetings (to free up time for developers), for tasks break- down and estimations
What can you expect
- Stimulating work surroundings using an agile way of working
- Direct contact with internal Ericsson stakeholders and users
- Goal settings defining your current tasks, follow up and coaching
- Continuous professional development and defined career path
- Monthly and annually benefits
- Flexible working hours
We care about employee satisfaction, encourage innovation, and provide the ability to work in global teams. We offer a motivating environment, flexible working hours, and various recreation and socializing opportunities.
Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia is required.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted only if they pass initial screening.