Ericsson Nikola Tesla Group gathers over 3200 experts from the STEM field. With more than 70 years of experience and everlasting work on new technologies, we offer the perfect mix of new knowledge and experience. Our Research and Development Center is the strongest and biggest telecom R&D center in the region.
We are a team of software developers located in Zagreb and Osijek, producing automation software for telco industry. Our task is to enable greater process efficiency when building mobile networks of the future (5G, IoT). We have the opportunity to combine our skills with new software and hardware technologies, in order to solve the latest market challenges. Our work environment is exclusively international, we work agile and keep up with the global trends.
Our organization owns complete software development lifecycle for a number of applications for web, mobile and desktop platforms. We are continuously expanding and today we’re looking for motivated development team members who want a chance to truly apply their valuable skills.
Currently, we have an open position for a Test Automation Enginner. This position considers participating in all acitivties related to software development quality assurance processes. Main reponsibilities include:
- Participation in technical analysis and defining test strategy plans
- Defining and implementing scenarios for functional and automation testing
- Preparing and executing regression and performance/stress tests
- Investigating new Test frameworks and software to meet best practices
- Writing test documentation and providing testing support
Our preferred candidate would have following competences and skills:
- Experience with functional web & mobile testing (e.g. Selenium, Appium)
- Basic experience with programming (e.g. Ruby or Python) or shell scripting
- Familiarity with SQL queries
- Determined to follow testing practices: bug advocacy, the role of a tester, test automation, test documentation, interaction with developers
- Familiarity with HTTP/RESTful services
Any of the following would be considered as a plus:
- Previous work experience in an established SW development organization
- Enterprise application testing
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted only if they pass initial application screening.
If you would like to join our Zagreb or Osijek office, work in great environment and make software with global impact, apply here and let’s talk!
If you’re proud of some of your previous work, please provide a link and we’ll check it out!
Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia is required.