dSPACE is the global market leader and innovator of hardware and software solutions for embedded controller software development in Automotive, Aerospace and Manufacturing industries.
Founded in Germany in 1988 today dSPACE employs over 1,500 dedicated people worldwide, who are committed to making the embedded controls software development process efficient through innovative tools and services.
For our office in Zagreb dSPACE is looking for creative and motivated professionals. You will work on exciting and technologically cutting-edge projects, in the areas of control prototyping and Hardware-In-the-Loop (HIL) simulation.
We are offering the following position:
Application Engineer (m/f)
dSPACE Hardware-in-the-Loop (HIL) simulators are used by our customers to develop ECUs. The real-time simulations include physical behavior models (e.g. engine models, vehicle dynamics models, battery models), sensor models, and bus communication models (e.g. CAN, FlexRay, Ethernet). As a result of the constant progress of the ECUs to be developed, the models used at the customer's site must be regularly adapted and expanded to include new submodels.
As a member of our customer project team, you will ensure the smooth operation of our HIL simulators and coordinate short-term support cases as well as long-term development projects.
This job advertisement is aimed at applicants with professional experience as well as committed graduates.
- Development of a customer tool chain for the generation of model-based real-time simulations or automatic model manipulation
- Setup of different test environments
- Development and execution of validation tests for multiple powertrain control units
- Providing innovative solutions in the field of model-based development and simulation of vehicle bus systems
- Working in an agile dSPACE project team
- Bachelor´s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or comparable
- Good knowledge of software development with Python, .NET (C#), C++, C, or comparable environments
- Experience with MATLAB® / Simulink® or automotive bus systems (e.g. CAN, LIN, FlexRay or Ethernet) is an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Independent and reliable way of working
- Communication and team skills
- Good English language skills are mandatory, German is an advantage
Working at dSPACE means taking on challenging and varied tasks in a promising and exciting industry. With us, you have responsibility and can shape your personal career. A collegial and cooperative approach is as natural for us as the continuous development of your expertise.
If you are ready to join our highly successful international team and take on the challenge of creating yet another success story in Croatia – send us your application in English (including motivational letter, CV, copies of your academic degree, references from former employers) indicating your earliest possible entry date and your salary expectations!