Integration Engineer (f/m/d)
Location: Varaždin, Zagreb & partly home office
Our hearts beat for digital, for varied projects and a steep learning curve. As a part of the IBM iX network, we work with our technology partners to realise digital platforms for the most diverse industries, always while looking ahead to the future. The best part of it? Solid teams! User experience, back-end and testing experts work together in scrum teams and learn from each other. Do you want to join?
- You develop integration solutions that connect our projects and client’s systems and establish connections to channels and databases.
- You manage databases and data structure based on defined data schemas.
- You write, and optimize database queries and manage import and export procedures accordingly to integration requirements.
- You participate in design and preparation of test datasets required for integrations and testing.
- You provide documentation of software and deployment including diagrams like sequence-, activity- or communication diagram.
- You have at least 1 year of experience in Web development using Java, Python or analogous similar programming language.
- You have experience with relational databases and SQL knowledge (NoSQL is a plus - e.g. MongoDB, DynamoDB).
- Preferably, you have worked with Adobe Experience Manager or similar Content Management Systems.
- You have some experience with web analytics and tag management.
- Tools and integrated development environments like IntelliJ or GIT aren't new terms to you.
- You are passionate about code quality (experience with Static Code Analysis and Continuous Integration tools like SonarQube and Jenkins is a plus).
- You enjoy open feedback and learning opportunities from the Peer Review process on Bitbucket or GitHub.
In order to bring our visionary ideas to life, we need high-flyers from a wide variety of fields who can cope with fast-paced digital expansion. Our ecx.io Academy supports this in combination with various offers for our employees.
Your perspectiveWith us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities. Want to find out more?
ecx.io is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.