Regional Transport Manager (m/f)
- AA EURO CROATIA društvo s ograničenom odgovornošću za usluge
- Adresa: Savska cesta 32/IX, 10000 Zagreb
AA Euro Croatia is a member of AA Euro Group Ltd. Ireland. We are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating globally. We recruit for jobs in Ireland and Europe across the Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Security, Finance & HR.
Opis poslaWe have been retained to recruit a Regional Transport Manager to be working for one of Ireland’s leading food retail, wholesale and food service company.
- Work as a key member of the transport team to construct and implement a comprehensive plan for transport operations
- Support the National Transport Manager with the ongoing development and implementation of an effective, efficient and cost competitive transport system
- Build business relationships with retailers and monitor service levels to deliver best class customer service and order fulfilment requirements with the most efficient route scheduling and backhaul systems
- Create the future state as it relates to adding value through transport/operational strategies and cross functional processes
- Support and implement the delivery of the engagement framework though the engagement tools to create high performing teams, continuous improvement and a high performing culture
- Leading out on team development and the management of large driver groups over multiple sites
- Being 100 % focus on Health and Safety
- Engage with suppliers and stores on delivery and collection queries
- Maintain a high level of knowledge and awareness of developments in transport planning and scheduling trends in Ireland and ensure that transport is at the forefront of these trends
- Maintain a constant focus on costs to ensure a cost-effective operation through budgeting and KPI analysis
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and legal requirements
- Lead the regional input into seasonal planning process
Experience & Skills:
- Experience in managing a high volume/turnover business
- Experience in a unionised environment and engaging with union/IR matters.
- Ability to develop solutions in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Ability to adopt and utilise modern IT software
- Appropriate qualification in Management and/or Business will be an advantage
- Track record of delivery of step-change in an area of operations/transport and effective change management
- An aptitude for analytics and a focus on CI
- Experience in the managing a team of employees in a Logistics environment
- Knowledge of transport operations and ideally experience at transport management
- Knowledge of legislation governing transport in Ireland
- Excellent in verbal and written English
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship
Salary & Benefits:
- Irish contract with an Irish company
- Competitive salary depending on qualifications and experience
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals
Please submit your application in English.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Na određeno vrijeme, Stalni radni odnos