ANDRITZ Digital Factory is the leading delivery center for professional digital solutions in the ANDRITZ Group. Our goal is to build and deliver a wide range of digital solutions and be a leader in digital innovation. The solutions we provide are completely fulfilling the business motivations and needs of Andritz Group and its customers, they are reliable, secure, cost-optimized, performant and efficient.
With our Services we enable our Customers in producing and operating secure and professional Digital Solutions. We identify new trends and implement technologies that allow ANDRITZ to be ahead of the competition. The ANDRITZ core values rule our behavior and activities.
Jump on board and join our awesome growing team of professionals as we are on the lookout for several C# developers. This fast spinning team is involved in enticing projects, with customer service in mind, delivering their best creativity. And we always say 'thank you'! With our phenomenal compensation & benefits scheme and culture revolving around excellence, people development and a huge knowledge bank you will be able to live your dream!
C# Developer (m/f)
About the role:As a member of the digital content logic and development team of the Product Visualization solution team you will provide digital media content for our internal AR solution (Metris XR) and work on all kinds of our visual real-time applications.
- you are customer-oriented
- possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- proficient in English
- you don't mind sharing knowledge with your team members
- you are a flexible person on whom your team can rely on
- you rely on creativity, structured thinking and on-time working methods
- you love to solve technical challenges and limitations
- willing to expand your carrier into the preferred direction
- you are willing to learn new technologies
- excellent C# development programming skills
- experienced with .NET Framework/Core, ASP.NET MVC, WPF
- knowing RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- experienced building middleware/backend systems
- familiar with using Git as a source control system
- willing to have hands-on service-oriented and microservice architecture
- professional experience with Unity Engine is a plus
- professional experience in adapting 3D models for the developed framework is a plus
- familiarity with Mixed reality systems (HoloLens 2) is a plus
- work-life balance
- special bonuses: Christmas, transport cost, subsidized lunch, gift for a child
- competitive salary + annual bonus for achieved results
- annual referral bonus for new team colleagues
- annual inflation net salary increase (min. 2%, max. 5%)
- annual medical check-up in a private polyclinic in Zagreb
- supportive and enabling team culture oriented towards individual prosperity
- work on large and interesting projects with top experts
- the possibility of personal and professional development
- minimum 22 vacation days (this is not necessarily what you will start with, depends on your overall work experience you could have a max. 30 days)
- team gatherings
Andritz Digital Factory provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable state laws.
Due to the pandemic we are temporarily working full remotely (home office). This way of work will be revised after the pandemic ends.