HRPRO joined SD Worx company, a leading European provider of Payroll & HR services with global reach. We have offices in 20 European countries. Our goal? We bring people solutions to life.
As we are changing developing and growing in multiple countries, we are expanding our team.
If you are into challenges and learning, join us in our adventure.
Are you our new
Database developer (m/f)
Multiple positions available
Our product HRNET is a leading Human Resources Information System (designed and developed as a Web application), covering Core HR, Payroll, Time & Attendance, Talent Management, Travel management and other HR modules and processes. As a Database Developer, you will be working closely with a team of developers and business analysts to produce new functionalities and improve existing ones within the HRNET application.
- Responsible for the design, development, testing and support of technical solutions in HRNET
- Working with MS SQL database (designing and developing SQL procedures, T-SQL)
- Integration of the system and data migration
- Working closely with a team of analysts and QA
- Functional tests and system deploy
EXPECTATIONS EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
- Mid or senior level
- Knowledge of relational databases (willing to switch to MS SQL)
- Motivated, proactive and accustomed to work in a team
- Should hold a Bachelor's degree in computer science or other areas
OUR OFFERWe guarantee you an innovative organization where your personal development goes hand in hand with the delivery of rock-solid results for SD Worx - both nationally and internationally.
We are expanding our team and we offer you a competitive salary and benefits package*, the autonomy and flexibility to take ownership of your work. With the possibilities of flexible working hours and working from home, you can organize your own work.
For us, learning and innovating are like breathing, inspiring us to always go beyond.
We offer multiple trainings and projects where you will learn from experts or in practice.
From the start, you will be engaged in your team where we share knowledge, talents and celebrate our differences.
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
It's your move!
* sneak preview into benefits: additional health insurance, Christmas and holiday allowances, paid lunch, fruit, coffee and other refreshments available in our kitchen, paid gyms/sports clubs, 100% paid sick leave, lawyer counselling, education, conferences, organized events and team buildings