We are looking for Java developers who are genuinely interested in making people’s life easier. We use Java technologies on various projects for foreign and domestic clients, ranging from automation solutions for the logistics industry to developing complex financial products or working on government apps.
Currently, we are looking for mid/senior Java developers to join us to work on projects either in healthcare domain, hospitality, government, retail automotive industry, logistics or in financial domain.
Java Developer (m/f)
Your responsibilities will vary depending on the project, but will mostly include:
- analysing, designing, engineering, implementing, optimizing Java-based solutions
- planning and recommending changes to existing infrastructure
- aligning application design with specifications and business goals
- writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- identifying potential challenges and bottlenecks in order to address them proactively
- testing and maintenance of custom-made software modules
- planning, defining tasks, giving time estimates, developing documentation
What’s in it for you?
- excellent work-life balance which is our best-rated quality among employees
- a competitive salary
- opportunity for a full-time remote engagement, work from Zagreb, Bjelovar, Varaždin, Split or Kragujevac office
- personal and professional growth and development opportunities
- cooperation with highly qualified colleagues and developers
- relaxed and friendly atmosphere that encourages ideas and proactivity
- employee recognition, awards, and gifts
- various perks and benefits such as flexible working hours, different events, and sport activities
- an essential role in a company of 180 employees
- the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company, a proud winner of Deloitte’s “The Fast 50” award (which we won two times in a row!)
Maybe you are wondering if you are a good fit for this job and this company? Or if we are a good fit for you?
There are two kinds of ‘fit’ that are important for us: technical fit and cultural fit. Check out the descriptions below and see if we’re a ‘match’! :)
You are a technical fit if you have:
- minimum of 2-year experience working in Java language
- preferable more than 4-year experience in Java language
- College Degree: Bacc. Ing. Comp (or similar)
- excellent knowledge of English - both written and spoken
- experience in Spring or Java EE environment
- knowledge of software development patterns
- experience with methodologies such as Scrum and DevOps is a bonus
- experience with building Enterprise Systems
You are a cultural fit if you have:
- the ability to quickly adapt to different environments
- eagerness to learn new things
- interest in gaining a bigger picture and learning about the context in which a piece of software is created
- constant desire to improve your skills and competencies
- the motivation for sharing knowledge with your teammates
What can you expect from us:
- teamwork – collaboration with clients, and both project and technical teams
- ambition – we strive to continually improve our skills and push others to go forward with their knowledge
- agility – we use agile methodologies in development
- professionalism - we are reliable, and we take responsibility for our work and our decisions
As you can see, listed above are our core values (TAAP for short) and even though we are not perfect, we are trying really hard to get there and that’s what we appreciate in our candidates and team members.
So, our values are TAAP, what are yours?
If you find this job add appealing, you think we're a match and you would like to join our GETIteam, feel free to apply.
For more information about the company, please check our website.