Data Engineer (f/m/x)
Location: Home Office (Hybrid), Osijek, Varaždin, Zagreb
IBM iX – It’s never been a better time to be a creator.
We are a consultancy, digital agency, design studio, and tech company all rolled into one. Our 1,200+ experts in DACH and Croatia guide people, brands, and organisations in an agile and collaborative way: from analysis and concept via business case, design vision, and MVP development to roll-out and operations. We believe “Good Experience is Good Business”. That’s why we put human experiences first in everything we do. Together we help to shape a sustainable future: with digital products, services, and experiences that connect people.
You feel at home in the world of digital trends and love to drive projects with real impact? Then become a part of our IBM iX Team now.
- You implement data models and manage data imports in Customer Data and Marketing Automation Platforms
- You configure data pre-processing tasks as well as workflows in dedicated ETL solutions and define ETL/LTE rules for data processing
- You adjust and extend the data model based on changing requirements and use cases
- You are responsible for validating the quality of data and troubleshooting if needed
- You are working closely with the Data Architect on designing logical data models
- You support with the integration of Customer Data Platforms with BI solutions (Tableau, MicroStrategy, Microsoft BI etc.)
- You have hands-on experience with relational database management and SQL/PLSQL/TSQL
- You have already worked with consumption of REST APIs and supporting tools (e.g. Postman, etc.)
- Knowledge of cloud-based data storage solutions (e.g. Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, Redshift, DynamoDB, Snowflake, Databricks, etc.)
- You are skilled in using event streaming technologies (e.g. Kafka, Solace) and ETL tools (e.g. Informatica, Pentaho, etc.)
- Practical experience in Python development (or similar programming language – e.g. Java) and knowledge of versioning control systems is a plus
- You have good presentation and communication skills in English (at least C1), German is a plus
Our Benefits and Your Perspective
In order to bring our visionary ideas to life, we need high-flyers from a wide variety of fields who can cope with fast-paced digital expansion. Our Academy supports this in combination with various offers for our employees.
With us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities.
IBM iX is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly via “Apply now”. We will explain the next steps to you. Let’s go!
Questions about the job?
Please do not hesitate to contact:
Talent Acquisition Consultant
+43 676 3205895