Ericsson Nikola Tesla is in search of a candidate to fill a vacancy for:
Ericsson Nikola Tesla employs top professionals in the field of quality software solutions that support business processes, thus empowering customers in the execution of their strategy, and directly or indirectly affect their market competitiveness. The company’s activities span E2E software development process, including specialization in the Enterprise Application Integration (EAI).
We hereby offer an opportunity to work in challenging ICT projects for the local and foreign markets.The successful candidate will have to prove to be a top system integrator.
- Organization and execution of cloud deployment, maintenance and administration of a SaaS system
- Writing technical and user documentation of all deployment, maintenance and administration related procedures and processes
- Network and deployment related system troubleshooting
- Build engineering and maintenance of automated build and deployment scripts
- Participation in meetings with external customers
- Very good knowledge of AIX and WebLogic administration
- Basic knowledge of LDAP and Jenkins
- Basic knowledge of Java and/or Python (good knowledge is an advantage)
- Basic knowledge of Apache Maven (good knowledge is an advantage)
- Eclipse or comparable IDE knowledge and experience
- SVN/Git knowledge and experience
- MSc in Computer science, Telecommunications or Informatics
- 4+ years of experience in system deployment / maintenance / administration / integration, build engineering, cloud / SaaS deployment
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English (very good knowledge is an advantage)
- Ability to communicate with personnel in different organizational levels – from technical to executive levels
- Ability to prioritize current tasks and communicate orange and red flags to project and line manager
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass initial screening.