Ruby Developer (m/f) - Zagreb
- Junior to Mid Level -
Our client is a Croatian-based custom software development agency that collaborates with some of the largest companies in Southeast and Western Europe, the Middle East and the United States. They place great emphasis on excelling at what they do, using new technologies and enabling great teamwork
Besides the projects they are currently working on, they are oriented towards new versatile projects in the future and are therefore expanding their Development Team. For their office in Zagreb, our client is searching for a motivated and dedicated person to join their welcoming team of experts.
- independently defining and planning tasks within projects and finding solutions for each assigned task
- working on developing custom solutions, designing and implementing new features or components and maintaining existing ones
- working on integration and development projects
- preparing and implementing quality assurance, error correction and continuous updating of documentation.
- minimum of 2 years experience in working with Ruby on Rails
- experience with test tools such as factorybot, rspec, capybara
- experience with Docker and Git software
- knowledge of working on databases such as Oracle or PostgreSQL
- knowledge of REST interface details + JSON
- excellent knowledge of English in speech and writing
- person with expressed team spirit who also possesses independence in work and willingness to take responsibility
- proactive and reliable person who is oriented on the quality of work.
What’s in it for you?
- working on various interesting projects and using newest technologies, with the opportunity to choose different technology to master
- the opportunity to develop your skills and professional knowledge through participating in different lectures, courses and conferences
- working in relatively small teams and in a positive and friendly work environment
- flexible working hours and working remotely for part of the working hours
- Christmas, vacation and new baby bonus
- paid kindergarten
- subsidized lunch, as well as free coffee and snacks.
If you identify yourself in the qualifications we are looking for and would like to join our client’s success story, let us know and we will be happy to meet you!
Submit your CV no later than June 5th, 2020 via the application link. We will treat your application with the highest level of confidentiality and we guarantee you confidentiality in all selection steps. We will contact selected candidates who meet the above requirements as soon as possible.
Others search. We find.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o. ima dozvolu za posredovanje pri zapošljavanju
Klasa: UP/I-102-02/09-04/11, ur.br.: 526-08-02-03/2-09-6
Na objavljeni natječaj mogu se prijaviti osobe oba spola.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o.
Heinzelova ulica 70/4
T +385 1 2092 222
F +385 1 2092 220