Ericsson Nikola Tesla Group gathers over 3200 experts from the STEM field. With more than 70 years of experience and everlasting work on new technologies, we offer the perfect mix of new knowledge and experience.
Our Enterprise IT organization is looking for a new team member for the position of SAP BW Consultant. This position is responsible for the development, support and maintenance of the internal SAP BW system for the ETK Group.
- Analyzing, processing, documenting and solving incidents, service requests, problems and change requests according to internal needs
- Creation of BW reports (in BEx Analyzer and/or Analysis)
- BW dataflow modeling
- Monitoring of the system ETL processes and of process chains
- Analysis of system error messages
- Ticket-Tracking and Ticket-Controlling from the adoption of a request up to its final resolution status
- General knowledge of either SAP BW (classic BW version 3.5 or 7.x) and/or SAP BW 7.5 on Hana and/or SAP BW/4HANA
- Bex Query Analyzer and/or Analysis for Office (general knowledge of one or the other is required)
- Bex Query Designer and creating of SAP BW queries
- Experience in BW dataflow modeling
- Open-minded person with proactive attitude & ability of analytical thinking with strong willingness to learn and develop new skills
Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia is required.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass initial screening.
Additional skills (as an advantage):
- SAP ERP general knowledge
- ABAP general knowledge
- SQL general knowledge
- Tableau knowledge
- Knowledge of SAP Hana modeling (e.g. in SAP HANA Studio)
- An opportunity to work within an inspiring working environment in which you can develop your career, grow, innovate, and be a part of success story
- Lifelong learning
- Annual awards in accordance with the company’s business success
- Incentive bonuses
- Company restaurant and monthly meal allowance
- Sports and cultural sections
- Regular medical check-ups
- Flexible working hours
- Covered public transport costs