Team Leader (m/f)
Job description:Do you enjoy working with others and motivating them to do their best? Are you known for your positive energy and work ethic? You might be a great fit for this role!
What's in it for YOU!
- building career in an international and dynamic environment
- possibility of a work advancement
- continuous development
- pleasant work atmosphere and friendly team spirit
- full support while onboarding
What we are looking for:
- Minimum studies: Compulsory Secondary Education. Bachelor's degree, vocational and/or university training is an advantage, together with training related to the typology associated with the service assigned to the work post.
- Knowledge of the Client Organisation product is an advantage.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as listening skills and ability to demonstrate tact and patience with callers.
- Ability to analyse and solve complex issues that may require research and creative solutions, making sound decisions with limited supervision.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain the highest standards of confidentiality and display professional ethical conduct.
- Demonstrate a process-improvement mind-set and self-driven approach with a can-do attitude toward both internal and external customers.
- Exceptional relationship-building skills and ability to work in a team of peers.
- Minimum C1 level of English
- Second language is an advantage (German, French, Spanish, Italian)
- Excellent IT skills
Join our Transcom Family as a Team Leader!Successful Team Leader:
- teaches by example
- is an expert in monitoring and evaluating the quality of work of his/her team members
- provides daily mentoring and coaching for his/her team members
- adapts his/her management style to individual's needs
- ensures a high degree of motivation in the team
- takes responsibility for the team’s performance and work
- creates an environment suitable for success by promoting and recognizing each person’s initiatives and efforts
- continuously educates and coaches his/her team member with the goal of achieving targets and expectations
- sets individual goals for each team members
- monitors the work of agents and ensures a prompt feedback
- successfully coordinates tasks and responsibilities to different stakeholders (team members, overheads, clients)
Planned start: June 2022
What Life at Transcom is like?
Transcom Worldwide is one of the leading global customer experience companies, supplying local and global clients in multiple markets within our global footprint with forward-leaning customer experience solutions via different channels like voice, chat, social media etc. We are 30,000 customer experience specialists at 69 offices across 26 countries, delivering services in 33 languages to international brands in various industry verticals.
To get a better understanding of Transcom's corporate culture and atmosphere in our contact centres, we suggest you to follow us on our social media channels:
Radnička cesta 39 (Centar 2000), 10000 Zagreb | https://hr.transcom.com/hr/careers