Ericsson Nikola Tesla Group has nearly 3500 employees, majority of whom are from the STEM field. In addition to our ICT solutions in the telecom sector, we provide innovative solutions in health care, transport, state administration, municipal services and multimedia that improve people’s lives and create new value. With more than 70 years of tradition and continuous work on new technologies, we offer the perfect combination of experience and knowledge. Our Research and Development Center is the strongest and biggest telecom R&D center in the region, and its Radio Development unit continues to grow.
Our team works on the development of Ericsson’s industry-leading 5G radio products and solutions.
5G System Manager/Solution Architect/System Developer
- 3+ years of experience in system engineering
- Experience in at least one of the following areas: Telecommunications, Networking, Virtualization, Cloud Computing, Analytics/Machine learning
- Communication and collaboration skills - Ability to propose a system architecture - Capability of abstract thinking
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- At least a Master’s degree level in one of the following: telecommunications, electric engineering, computing, mathematics
Description:In this role, you will be a member of a System Management team working on the SW architecture of the newest cellular systems in the New Radio (5G) domain. Our focus is on control functions, such as connection setup, mobility, load management, radio network handling, i.e., Traffic Control functions.
You will work in a multinational environment, be able to learn something new every day, take initiative and drive system/product evolution and development.
Your responsibilities will be the following:
- Analyze and understand customer requirements
- Prepare a high-level solution and value argumentation
- Prepare system specification documentation
- Support the development team during the execution phase
- Track underlying 3GPP standardization
- Support Product Managers and Customer units in communication with customers
We offer:In addition to cutting-edge projects and technology, as well as the opportunity to work in a vibrant international team of experts, we can also point out the following:
- an opportunity to work in an inspiring working environment where you can develop your career, grow, innovate, and be a part of larger success story - annual awards in accordance with the company’s business results and individual contribution
- incentive bonuses
- company restaurant and monthly meal allowance
- sports and cultural sections
- regular medical check-ups
- supplementary health insurance
- flexible working hours
- covered public transport costs
- and many more
Croatian citizenship or a work permit for Croatia is required.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass the initial screening.