Digital Business Consultant – Web Analytics (f/m/x)
Location: Home Office (Hybrid), Osijek, Varaždin, Zagreb
IBM iX – It’s never been a better time to be a creator.
We are a consultancy, digital agency, design studio, and tech company all rolled into one. Our 1,200+ experts in DACH and Croatia guide people, brands, and organisations in an agile and collaborative way: from analysis and concept via business case, design vision, and MVP development to roll-out and operations. We believe “Good Experience is Good Business”. That’s why we put human experiences first in everything we do. Together we help to shape a sustainable future: with digital products, services, and experiences that connect people.
You feel at home in the world of digital trends and love to drive projects with real impact? Then become a part of our IBM iX Team now.
- In this role you are responsible for understanding business problems around web analytics and capturing business requirements with our clients
- You create tracking concepts and solution designs for Adobe Analytics, Adobe Journey Analytics and/or Google Analytics and translate them into user stories
- You configure the designed solution in the respective tools and interact with developer teams to explain them the data layer concepts
- You run testing activities for your implementation and support with debugging
- You analyze causal relationships and derive data-based recommendations for action for our clients
- You enable clients to work with the mentioned tools and advise on the setup/further development of analytics in the client organization
- You enjoy developing yourself, learning new platform capabilities and keeping up to date in regard to new regulations and changes
- You are an expert in the design and configuration of complex web analytics solutions
- You have profound experience implementation of web analytics solutions using including at least one tag management system (Adobe Launch, Google Tag Manager or Tealium iQ) and at least one web analytics tool (Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics)
- You like to work solution oriented and have experience with ideation methods, workshop facilitation and requirements engineering
- You enjoy developing yourself and the cooperation between our teams and you are able to deal with new technologies and methods independently
- You already worked in an agile environment or with an agile framework (preferably SCRUM)
- Working experience with Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager or similar solutions are a plus
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills in English (C1). German is a plus
Our Benefits and Your Perspective
In order to bring our visionary ideas to life, we need high-flyers from a wide variety of fields who can cope with fast-paced digital expansion. Our Academy supports this in combination with various offers for our employees.
With us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities.
IBM iX is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly via “Apply now”. We will explain the next steps to you. Let’s go!
Questions about the job?
Please do not hesitate to contact:
Head of Talent Acquisition
+43 664 9690906