Great minds think
alike! What do
ecx.io, part of the IBM iX family, is looking for smart digital brains. Join one of the best digital networks in the world. Start your career effectively, apply with ecx.io.
Help us to digitally transform leading international clients. We look forward to meeting you!
ecx.io croatia d.o.o.
Međimurska ul. 28
+385 42 421 175
Senior SAP Hybris Developer (m/f)
in our Zagreb officeYou can do it! As a Senior SAP Hybris Developer and an autonomous part of a SCRUM team you will design and implement complex business platforms and commerce applications as part of flexible, innovative projects for international customers, always finding future-oriented solutions.
- Technical responsibility for the implementation of customised software solutions in the Commerce / Web Experience Enterprise environment, based upon the SAP Hybris product portfolio.
- Structuring of requirements, data and object modelling
- Analysis of customer requirements and support in the development of solutions
- Implementation and customisation based on existing components (SAP Hybris) and newly developed components
- Use of modern techniques and IDEs (IntelliJ, JRebel, GIT) and innovative approaches in software development (continuous Integration, static program analysis)
- Extensive IT education, a good knowledge of Java & web applications (JSP, HMTL, CSS, XML, XSLT, REST, JSON)
- Experience in the area of e-commerce and with e-commerce platforms
- Experience with SAP Hybris, certification is an advantage
- Experience in the use of Eclipse or IntelliJ
- Experience in the use of GIT and CI/CD environments
- Experience in the use of jRebel is an advantage
- Knowledge of design patterns and UML
- Basic knowledge of operating systems (Windows, Linux) in a server environment
- Proficient knowledge of English essential and good knowledge of German useful
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Please send your application written in English (covering letter, CV and references) including salary expectations and possible start date via application link.