We create innovations that make your life easier! LOGICDATA develops mechatronic system solutions for motor controls, control elements and actuators for adjustable furniture in your home- and office area. By this time, we are the innovation leader in this division and have grown to an international extent.
To strengthen our team, the following position is currently being advertised:
Director Logicdata HR d.o.o. (m/f)
LOCATION: Zagreb (HR)
- Managing and leading a small R&D oriented subsidiary
- Close cooperation with the headquarters in Austria
- Responsibility for company’s finances and budget
- Management and controlling of development projects
- Technical support for employees
- Recruiting and development of new employees
- Responsibility for company’s administration
- Responsibility for project documentation
- Foster good relationship with local faculties
- Taking care for company’s working environment and good team spirit
What we expect:
- Electronic and/or Software engineer with management skills
- Very good leadership skills, leadership experience beneficial
- Basic knowledge of business administration (e.g. budget planning and controlling)
- Recommended 2 years of professional experience in leading technical projects
- Willingness to travel (approx. 10 %)
- High level of organizational competences and willingness to learn
- Communication skills and ability to work in a team
- You enjoy continuous development and innovation
- Good level of Croatian and English language skills, German is beneficial
An ideal work environment. Joy at work.
We offer the preconditions for extraordinary achievements. An attractive work environment, great cooperation and tasks, that enable space for design, evolution as well as meaningfulness. Get an insight into our workplace through our website.
Our success. Our team.
Our employees impress with their commitment, talent and personalities. Your salary will be defined according to your qualifications.
How to apply:
We look forward to receiving your online application only in English language. Your application is complete if you include a photograph, letter of motivation and your end-of-year and final certificates with your curriculum vitae.
Contact person: Ms. Christina Assl
LOGICDATA Electronic & Software Entwicklungs GmbH
Wirtschaftspark 18, 8530 Deutschlandsberg Austria - T: +43 (0) 3462 51 98 0 - www.logicdata.net