Ericsson Nikola Tesla is in search of a candidate to fill a vacancy for:
Tools Developer (m/f)
Tools Developer wanted!
We are team of tool developers looking for a new team member who is willing to participate in our efforts to be excellent.
Our daily activities include operation in international environment, trying new methods and software, exploring possible options, learning every day from all possible sources, taking initiative, and driving action.
If you would like to be a part of it, apply to this ad and join us in our Zagreb office!
Ericsson provides high-quality and modern working environment to their employees, together with lifelong learning, career development and a stimulating award system.
We care about the employee satisfaction, encourage innovation and provide ability for work in global teams. We offer motivating environment, flexible working hours and various recreation and socializing opportunities.
What can you expect:
- Stimulating work surroundings using agile way of working
- Direct contact with internal Ericsson stakeholders and users
- Goal settings defining your yearly tasks, follow up and coaching
- Continuous professional development and defined career path
- Monthly and annually benefits
- Flexible working hours
Required competence, skills and values:
- University degree in electrical engineering, computing, telecommunication, mathematics or equivalent
- Systematic approach and precision
- Team spirit and cooperation
- Knowledge/experience in object oriented programming
- Database knowledge
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Proficiency in speaking and writing English
Following would be considered a plus:
- Advanced knowledge of Java, C#, PHP, Angular
- SVN / Git knowledge and experience
- Eclipse/IntelliJ IDEA/NetBeans/Visual Studio knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of Spring/Slim/Propel Framework
- Work experience with RESTful web services
- Work according to test-driven development process
- Advanced DB knowledge (preferably MySQL)
- Linux/CentOS knowledge and experience
- Familiar with CI/CD concept and Jenkins
Your responsibilities would include:
- Tools development and maintenance
- Participation in technical analysis and design
- Communicating with internal Ericsson stakeholders
- Writing technical documentation, test scenarios and providing support
Application must contain information:
- CV in English and Croatian together with your application letter
- Type of university degree clearly mentioned
Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia is required.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass initial screening.