Great minds think
alike! What do
ecx.io, part of the IBM iX family, is looking for smart digital brains. Join one of the best digital networks in the world. Start your career effectively, apply with ecx.io.
Help us to digitally transform leading international clients. We look forward to meeting you!
ecx.io croatia d.o.o.
Međimurska ul. 28
+385 42 421 175
Senior Scrum Master (m/f)
in our Varaždin office or in our Zagreb officeIs this you? Do you have an agile mindset? Can you motivate cross-functional technical teams intuitively? Do you feel at home in a rapidly growing company with open communication, a flat organisational structure and international colleagues? Then you will fit right into our agile project management team as a Senior Scrum Master!
- You coach, develop and support one or more cross-functional teams
- You recognise and manage conflict within the teams and encourage creative input in finding solutions
- You encourage the self-organised operation of the teams and thereby ensure the achievement of sprint goals
- You enjoy working with numbers and create transparency
- You create reports, interpret them correctly and communicate them intelligibly to all team members
- You recognise obstacles and introduce the measures necessary to eliminate them
- You are active, skilful and determined in your pursuit of suitable measures for the further development of agile processe
- Relevant qualifications (focussing on IT) and profound professional experience in the digital media sector
- Experience working as a Scrum Master for distributed teams is an essential skill
- Scrum master certifi cation (CSM, PSM) is nice to have
- Confident personality, excellent communication and moderation skills as well as assertiveness
- Great organisational skills, structured working methods and a high degree of problem solving (team, goals, client)
- Exceptional presentation, independence and a team player
- Deep knowledge of MS Office products (MS Excel and MS Project)
- Very good knowledge of English (written and oral)
You would describe yourself as an ambitious team player with razor-sharp analysis skills who can communicate openly and honestly, organise reliably and negotiate confidently. You enjoy dealing with customers and can keep everything on track even when things go off the rails. Sound like you? Apply now!
BTW - we do offer both: international working experience in our offices in Austria, Germany or the UK – or you stay local in Croatia!
Please send your application written in English (covering letter, CV and references) including salary expectations and possible start date via application link.