Končar Power Transformers Ltd.
A Joint Venture of Siemens AG and Končar d.d.
is looking for a sales and project oriented team member
Transformers Sales Specialist (m/f)
We would like to meet you if you have:
- Economics or electrical engineering educational background.
- Excellent english language skills both verbal and writing for work in an international environment.
- Good understanding of sales skills, problemsolving driven approach.
- Some experience in B2B sales or similar sales roles.
- Readiness to travel abroad and to learn about power transformers market.
- Ability to build up and maintain effective relations with customers worldwide to understand customer needs and ensure a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
- Driver's licence (B) and good MS Office skills.
What's in it for you?
- You will get exposure to international clients, energy market, large power companies, new people and cultures.
- You will be fairly compensated with a bonus opportunity based on company results.
- You will have the opportunity to develop B2B sales and project management skills.
- You will work with industry leaders, develop relationships all around Siemens Group and contribute to one of the most profitable companies in this line of business.
How will the hiring process look like?
- As a first step you will be asked to take our online assessment and digital video interviews.
- Then we will analyse your scores and applications and move forward with the best ones. The following step will be psychological assessment.
- After that, we will be happy to meet you in person on a live interview and get to know you in person.
Thank you for your application and interest for joining our team.