- working daily shifts: 4 pm – midnight
- Provide a highly professional consumer experience by engaging with the consumers through various communication channels (e.g. email, phone).
- Answer customer enquiries and complaints in a friendly and tactful manner whilst providing customers with accurate, timely and professional responses/resolutions.
- Solving customer's problems by clarifying the customer's complaint, determining the cause of the problem, and selecting the best solution.
- Build rapport with the customers.
- Using customer feedback and communicating with other teams in order to improve customer service.
- Taking B2C orders and coordinating the order status, shipping dates, product availability and back orders with the sales department.
- Effective interacting and communicating with the logistics department regarding the orders status.
- Very good knowledge in Portuguese and English.
- High commitment to customer satisfaction.
- A patient, positive and friendly attitude. Can handle complaints in a calm manner.
- Strong detail orientation and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Team player attitude is a must!
If you think that you might be a perfect match for the company please send your resume in English via APPLICATION LINK.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.