Electrical Engineer (m/f)
- AA EURO CROATIA društvo s ograničenom odgovornošću za usluge
- Adresa: Savska cesta 32/IX, 10000 Zagreb
AA Euro Croatia is a member of AA Euro Group Ltd. We are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating globally. We recruit for jobs in Ireland and Europe across the Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Security, Finance & HR.
Opis poslaFor our client, an internationally recognised Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation engineering contractor operating in Ireland, the UK and Northern Europe, working across various sectors such as Data Centres, Pharmaceutical, Hospital, Industrial and Commercial, we are seeking to recruit an Electrical Engineer. The successful candidate will join the operations team based in Cork and will support projects throughout Ireland, UK and North Europe.
- Development & modification of electrical services design to coordinate with building structure
- Develop builders work requirements from Electrical design
- Ensure design complies with project specifications
- Prepare technical submittals in accordance with project specifications and procurement schedule
- Ensure materials / plant ordered are approved and in compliance with specification
- Ensure the system is commissionable
- Complete all checklists and other documentation required for hand over packs and O&M manuals. Work with QA staff to ensure full compliance with QA system
- Ensure documentation is completed in compliance with project requirements
- Work closely with the Construction Manager and foremen to ensure correct installation of systems in the field
- Work closely with ductwork subcontractor, project manager and construction manager to sequence installation of ductwork in order to achieve construction schedule dates
- Work closely with the project manager and purchasing department to ensure procurement cost targets are achieved
- Drive onsite operatives and subcontractors to achieve the construction programme
- Ensure installations are in full compliance with company quality objectives
- Third level diploma / degree in Electrical Engineering
- Must have 3+ Years Relevant experience on Data Centres, Pharmaceutical, Hospital, Industrial or Commercial projects
- Proven record of co-ordinating on projects
- Experience in AutoCAD and MS Office Suite Software
- Experience in Revit MEP is an advantage
- Must be a self- starter with the initiative and skills to manage his/her workload to meet necessary deadlines.
- Croatian or any other EU citizenship is mandatory
Please submit your application in English via application link or contact Nives Kvesić for more information’s on 01 5626 651.
All CV’s will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Viša stručna sprema, Stručni prvostupnik, Sveučilišni prvostupnik, Visoka stručna sprema, Magistar struke
Potrebne godine iskustva:
- Permanent employment
- Competitive salary
- An opportunity to work on inspiring projects and with a skilled team of professionals
- Support in transition period
- Our client is CPD accredited employer
Stalni radni odnos