Our client, IBM is looking for ATM Support Specialists who provide second level technical support to other parties/partners for ATM services.
Because of that they are looking for new team members on a position:
ATM Support Specialist (m/f)
- Ensuring stable operation and operational quality for the Customer with proactive/real time ATM Monitoring and reporting of contractual quality (SLA) utilizing customer specific workflow control (if a Problem, Incident or Change affects more internal or external teams/partners, SM coordinates the activities)
- Daily review on Incidents and administrative tasks
- Provide remote technical support assistance for technical escalations to Customers and IBM technical personnel
- Perform problem determination and problem source identification utilizing tools, procedures, maintenance packages and processes.
- Contribute to maintain and improve Customer satisfaction
- Recommend changes to monitoring rules/Software, tools, procedures, maintenance packages and processes
- Articulates IBM’s service delivery and technical support methodology
- Timely response and resolution of technical escalations within agreed service levels
- Develop technical skills to ensure highest standards of support capability
- Participation in a Standby/out of hours Rota will be mandatory at some point
- Analysis and resolution of Hardware/Operating Systems/Systems Management related problems
- Responsible for the ownership and technical resolution of a customer problem
- Responsible for developing and running training programs for other teams
- Responsible for on-going knowledge analysis and submission to KBS solutions
- Bachelor’s degree – preferably in Electronic Engineering or Computer Science
- Active knowledge of German and English is a must!
- Experienced using call scheduling tools and able to enter action plans, re-queue calls and add other information
- Experience in working in remote support center in existing ATM technical support role
- Existing experience in ATM service and support
- Analytical mind capable of logical PD process
- Ability to work accurately under pressure
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Highly customer focused with good customer handling and negotiation skills
- Ability to learn through self-study in addition to formal training
- Good team working skills and ability to work with minimum supervision
If you want to be a part of an innovative team and work in a dynamic and inspiring environment do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter in English via application link no later than 23rd of April.
Adecco Hrvatska d.o.o. is licensed by the Ministry of Economy, Labor and Entrepreneurship for executing mediation services in employment No. UP/I-102-02/03-04/07 since 05.06.2003.