FRAMOS enables machines to see. Imaging and embedded vision technologies are our passion, they play a key role in automation, robotics and the IoT-connected factory and are key drivers in cognitive systems, the smart home, intelligent mobiles and autonomous vehicles. Since 1981, FRAMOS is a leading global supplier of imaging products, embedded vision technologies, custom solutions and OEM services and supports customers as a technical consultant, development partner and external supplier. We offer a powerful portfolio of imaging components and services to develop cutting-edge imaging and embedded vision systems. With a team of more than 100 employees working worldwide, we aim to find the fastest and most efficient imaging solutions for our customers. FRAMOS is your global partner for vision solutions.
Customer Service Specialist (m/f/d)
Your tasks:Join us in our modern and spacious Čakovec office and become part of an international team located in Europe and Northern America. As an Customer Service Specialist, you will be working in our Supply Chain team and handle the following chores and more:
- the communication with with our international customers
- processing orders from customers from order entry to invoicing
- helping optimising processes and procedures on an ongoing basis
- conducting reports, overviews and evaluations
- working closely with Purchasing, Warehousing and Sales
- You have fluent English and conversational German language skills (B1 +) both verbal and written. Additional language skills are beneficial!
- You are passionate about delivering excellent services to business customers at all times
- You understand economical processes and have completed your education in a relevant field
- You have practical experience with MS systems and ideally an ERP system
- You are a skilled team player and good communicator across international and remote teams
- You take responsibility for your actions and are a self starter
- You work in a well structured and precise manner, yet do not lose sight of the "bigger picture"
What you can expect:
- A fun and dynamic international work environment in a global team of just over 100 employees,
- A role that offers plenty of space for creation of new concepts and integrating of new ideas,
- Career growth opportunities in the most promising high-tech industry today,
- A work environment that gives you the flexibility you need in this day and age,
- Work with a growing team that celebrates success and drives to a common goal.
Did we awake your interest? If yes, please send us your application and CV in English via application link.