Ericsson Nikola Tesla Group gathers over 3200 employees and the majority of them are experts from the STEM field. Besides our ICT solutions in the telecom sector, the company provides innovative solutions in health care, transport, state administration, municipal services and multimedia that constantly improve people’s lives and create new value. With more than 70 years of experience and everlasting work on new technologies, we offer the perfect mix of new knowledge and experience.
Product modeler wanted!
We are a team of product modelers and tool developers looking for a new team member who is willing to participate in our efforts to be excellent.
Our daily activities include operating in an international environment, trying new methods and software, exploring possible options, learning every day from all possible sources, taking initiative, and driving action. Our task is to make Ericsson SW products and solutions easy to sell and easy to buy in a digitalized business world.
If you would like to be a part of it, apply to this ad and join us in our Zagreb office!
Ericsson Nikola Tesla provides a high-quality and modern working environment to their employees, together with lifelong learning, career development, and a stimulating award system.
We care about employee satisfaction, encourage innovation and provide the ability to work in global teams. We offer a motivating environment, flexible working hours, and various recreation and socializing opportunities.
Currently, we have an open position for a Product Modeler, and our preferred candidate would have the following competencies and skills:
- University degree in STEM field
- Systematic approach and precision
- Good planning and organizing abilities
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to solve problems and formulate recommendations
- Ability to work as a member of a team that include remote peers
- Eagerness to learn and to acquire knowledge
- Proficiency in speaking and writing English
Following would be considered a plus:
- Knowledge of any programming language
- Experience with change management, requirements tracking, reporting, and document management systems
- Ericsson products knowledge
Your responsibilities would include:
- Creating and maintaining product documentation
- Product modeling using internal applications
- Maintaining product models in SAP environment
- Participation in technical analysis and design
- Communicating with internal Ericsson stakeholders
- Writing test scenarios and providing support
- an opportunity to work within an inspiring working environment in which you can develop your career, grow, innovate, and be a part of success story
- lifelong learning
- annual awards in accordance with the company's business success and personal performance
- incentive bonuses
- company restaurant and monthly meal allowance
- sports and cultural sections
- regular medical check-ups
- flexible working hours
- covered public transport costs
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass initial screening.