Who are we?
We are an international customer experience management company, leading for over 15 years the digital transformation of companies and supporting them in managing their relationships with consumers. With a strong focus on business performances, we successfully operate within four market segments: CRM Advisory, Service & Design, Technology and Business Process Outsourcing.
Active in Automotive, Banking, Media, Retail, Telco, and Utilities markets, we are present in Italy, France, Germany, UK, and Spain with operational centers in Albania, Croatia and Tunisia. We have over 4,500 employees and a turnover that in 2020 reached 92 million euros, with a YoY growth of about 20% per year over the last 10 years.
For our office in Zagreb we are looking for
Customer Care Multilanguage Consultant - English and German (m/f)
Who are you?
- You are fluent in both German and English language (written and spoken)
- You have good organizational and time management skills
- You are a team player and a problem solver
- You have positive attitude and good communication skills
- You are familiar with customer-care department operations
What are you going to do?
- You will provide everyday client support by responding to inquiries by phone and/or digital channels in English and German languages
- You will manage and resolve customer complaints
- You will document all information according to standard operating procedures
- You will maintain and improve performance by adhering to standards and guidelines
- You will update job knowledge by studying new service descriptions; participate in educational opportunities
What do we offer?
- An interesting and dynamic job in the tourism industry
- Work in a newly opened and modern office in Novi Zagreb (excellent public transport connection)
- Stimulating, international work environment with heterogeneous teams and opportunities to expand your knowledge
- Ability to develop communication skills in foreign languages
- A path of growth aimed at enhancing your professionality
- Internal educations to develop professional and language skills
- Flexible hours (24,36,FT per week)
- 3 weeks of paid education
- Opportunity to earn target related bonuses
- Travel expenses paid
- Welcome kit package
- Welcome bonus after 3 months
- Loyalty bonus after 1 year
- Multisport program
- Relocation package
- Employee of the week and employee of the month prize
Assist Digital in 2017 has been certified as Great Place to Work in Italy.