Executive Administrative Assistant (m/f)
The ClientOur client is a global company known for pioneering in various IT domains, both hardware and software. Their goal is to provide new technical solutions and cutting-edge technology, rather than follow existing ones.
A passion for customers and technology, along with a willingness to take on long-term, large scale challenges, are the key elements of our clients’ success.
Our client is searching for an independent, proactive and highly professional person to join their organization as an Executive Administrative Assistant (m/f).
- Managing and maintaining complex calendars to ensure accurate scheduling and organization.
- Scheduling and coordinating internal and external appointments.
- Drafting PPT slides, meeting notes and documents.
- Collecting and analyzing data/information, preparing and updating reports/files.
- Maintaining and updating the Team’s organizational chart and contacts.
- Tracking hardware refresh and updating assets list.
- Raising and following up on Purchase Orders.
- Managing and updating digital archive, SharePoint, OneNote.
- Facilitating new hire onboarding.
- Booking travel and/or making changes on booked travel on behalf of the supervisors.
- 3 + years of relevant experience
- High proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook: calendar scheduling and updating meeting requests
- Familiar and adept with MS Office
- Desire to take on big challenges and see the big picture as well as the details
- Ability to react with appropriate urgency to situations and requests
- Strong cross-team collaboration and organizational skills
- Exceptional time management and strong communication skills
- Attention to detail and timely correspondence
- Maintaining high integrity, confidentiality and excellent customer service skills.
- Use initiative appropriate to position and demonstrates a high degree of pro-activity
What’s in it for you?We offer you a dynamic position in a renowned international company, where you will be working and developing yourself in a stimulating environment with a team of experts.
If you think you have the needed experience and expertise and would like to be part of our clients’ success story, then we are ready to meet you. Please send us your resume together with a short motivation in English via APPLICATION LINK until Sunday, 17th of October 2021. All applications will be processed with highest confidentiality guaranteed.
Others search. We find.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o. ima dozvolu za posredovanje pri zapošljavanju
Klasa: UP/I-102-02/09-04/11, ur.br.: 526-08-02-03/2-09-6
Na objavljeni natječaj mogu se prijaviti osobe oba spola.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o.
Heinzelova ulica 70/4
T +385 1 2092 222
F +385 1 2092 220