Operations Delivery Support (m/f)
The OrganizationOur client is a globally present company known for pioneering in various IT domains, both hardware, and software. Their goal is to provide new technical solutions and define new principles, rather than follow the existing ones.
Passion for customers and technology, along with the willingness to take on long-term and big challenges, are the key elements of our client’s success.
Our client is searching for a dedicated, proactive, and highly professional person to join their team of experts.
The PositionA person on this position will be a part of a small team dedicated to supporting and providing data analysis on business KPIs, financials and tools management and will cooperate with numerous partners all over Europe.
Some of the work tasks include:
- Purchase Order and Invoices Review
- Financial Analysis
- Business KPIs monitoring and hygiene
- Data analysis/reporting to provide business insights
- Consolidating of data for reporting
- Portfolio management support
- Delivery and Tools Support.
- Ideally 3+ years of analytical/reporting experience
- Holds at least a Bachelor’s degree
- Ideally a working background in large(r) international companies
- High proficiency in English, both written and spoken.
- Great communication skills; approachable with the ability to collaborate well across different groups
- Analytical problem solving and high-level time management skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, with a systematic approach to work assignments and great attention to detail, resulting in thorough and accurate work
- Proactive fast-learner, motivated to continuously learn and improve in a multicultural and international environment.
What’s in it for you?We offer you a dynamic position in a renowned international company, working and developing in a stimulating environment with a team of experts and the possibility to gain valuable experiences.
If you think you have the needed experience and expertise and would like to be part of our clients’ success story, then we are ready to meet you. Please send us your resume together with a short motivation in English via APPLICATION LINK until Sunday, 17th of October 2021. All applications will be processed with highest confidentiality guaranteed.
Others search. We find.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o. ima dozvolu za posredovanje pri zapošljavanju
Klasa: UP/I-102-02/09-04/11, ur.br.: 526-08-02-03/2-09-6
Na objavljeni natječaj mogu se prijaviti osobe oba spola.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o.
Heinzelova ulica 70/4
T +385 1 2092 222
F +385 1 2092 220