Spanish customer support agent (m/f)
Mjesto rada: rad od kuće
Be a part of something special where you help create magical moments for guests of all ages! We’re looking for outstanding Customer support agents to engage guests through entertaining and magical interactions!
What's in it for YOU?
- Full-time, part-time contract
- Competitive wages
- Paid training
- Great work/life balance
- Friendly and fun work environment
- Work experience for a global entertainment company
Join our Transcom Family as a Spanish customer support agent!
- Answer inbound calls and emails to assist guests while ensuring you provide the best retail experience in the world!
- Effortlessly engage with guests, actively listen, and provide impeccable guest service
- Identify and resolve issues that impact guests’ experiences
- Channel escalated issues to appropriate supervisory staff
- Multitask in systems while patiently providing updates or instructions to guests
- Work independently with discipline and motivation to succeed in a virtual environment
- Work in a highly structured environment with strict adherence to your assigned full-time schedule taking high-volume inbound calls
What we are looking for:
- Excellent Spanish written and verbal communication skills (C1)
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills (C1)
- Able to maintain 100% strict adherence to the assigned schedule
- Able to work a variety of shifts, including: evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Strong computer knowledge
- Courteous and friendly with high level of professionalism
- Willingness to follow procedures and adhere to policies
- Able to multitask while talking to guests on the phone
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Able to actively listen to guest needs and demonstrate empathy
- Experience troubleshooting basic online retail store process preferred
- Previous call center and/or work from home experience preferred
What Life at Transcom is like!
Transcom Worldwide is one of the leading global customer experience companies, supplying local and global clients in multiple markets within our global footprint with forward-leaning customer experience solutions via different channels like voice, chat, social media etc. We are 30,000 customer experience specialists at 69 offices across 26 countries, delivering services in 33 languages to international brands in various industry verticals.