Electrical Commissioning Engineer (m/f)
- Vertiv Croatia d.o.o.
- Adresa: Oreškovićeva ulica 6n/2, 10000 Zagreb
- Web: http://www.VertivCo.com
Who are we?
At Vertiv, we build products that keep critical technologies running 24/7. We are proud we were the first to protect mainframes with precision cooling systems. We were the first to introduce an integrated enclosure system to distributed networks. We help some of the largest names in the industry bring new capacity online faster and at a lower cost when search and social media increased demand for storage and computing. Our portfolio spans power, thermal and infrastructure management products, software and solutions, and is complemented by a network of nearly 250 service centers worldwide.
We are now looking for an Electrical Commissioning Engineer to join our team in Zagreb, or Rijeka Croatia.
What will you do in our team?
As an Electrical Commissioning Engineer you will manage, and lead Electrical site commission team with responsibility for managing and leading consultants, testing experts and project engineering experts that will inspect and commission high value customized and turnkey data center or telecom infrastructure solutions that have a high degree of inter-group engineering, significant delivery complexity, and / or substantial scale. Work collaboratively across all Vertiv business units and outside partners.
What kind of work will you be doing?
- Plan, organize, and oversee all electrical related commissioning activities;
- Develop commissioning goals and objectives to meet the required scope, functionality and quality expectations;
- Supervise commissioning staff including project hiring and engagement, orienting providing feedback, compensation review, providing corrective action, and acting as a role model to the staff, etc;
- Develop and manage standards and policies throughout the commissioning period to optimize performance and efficiency;
- Provide commissioning leadership in deploying integrated data center and telecom infrastructure solutions across EMEA region, including the integration of hardware, software and services into a data center, network hub, etc;
- Supervise associates involved in site activities, including assigning and reviewing work and evaluating performance. Supervise, delegate, and prioritize workload. Train staff on policies, procedures, and internal controls;
- Acts as a role model on site and ensures compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Promote a positive working environment that encourages employee involvement to achieve excellence in productivity, customer service, quality, and Environmental Health & Safety (EHS)
- Develop and manage customer relationships throughout the project execution phase to ensuring a good working environment and high levels of customer confidence and support;
- Maintain current knowledge of competitive and complementary products and services;
- Evaluate the function and team plan for continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the group as well as providing individuals with professional and personal growth with emphasis on opportunities (where possible) for individuals.
What will make you successful?
- Bachelor degree in electrical or technology field with business aptitude with strong technical competencies.
- At least 5 years’ experience in directly related to mission critical facilities of which at least 3 in data center and telecom.
- English language min. B1 level.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Sic CAD skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously. Demonstrates ability to plan, set priorities, organizes and coordinates work with others.
- Ability to effectively communicates technical information and complex ideas.
- Demonstrates professionalism (e.g., cooperation, courtesy, assertiveness, and non-defensiveness, accepting constructive criticism, and maintaining confidences).
- Demonstrates good customer relation skills by providing prompt personalized service.
- Effectively handles stressful situations (resolving conflicts and meeting deadlines).
- Experience managing an engineering team preferred.
If YOU are the person we are looking for, feel free to apply and let's start drafting your future career in a healthy and growing environment!
Viša stručna sprema, Sveučilišni prvostupnik, Stručni prvostupnik
Potrebne godine iskustva:
Engleski (razina govora - napredno, razina pisma - napredno)
Stalni radni odnos