At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
JABIL a successful global contract manufacturing company, is looking for a new team member in the position:
Planning SME (m/f/d)
Read the description below and send your application today!
The Planning Subject Matter Expert has to know the functionality of all system tools and understand the business in such a way that they can support other users in typical and also advanced questions that require research to solve. The Planning SME is required to be a creative and proactive contributor to the materials department, focused on continuous improvement and corporate consistency within the department.
- Provide support for the plant for all system tools and related issues
- Identify opportunities for enhancements
- Provide training for the plant in terms of new hires, new functionality, and upgrades
- Work with the SAP Competency Center to schedule ongoing training and workshops as to new or available functionality
- Detail requirements for enhancements with respect to a Business Development Request submitted by a functional area. Provide initial functional specifications
- Assist in the testing, validation, and rollout processes for new functionality, to include plant level training
- Define and/or document business processes, policies and work instructions
- Define and conduct fundamental training for Materials department
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy
Required skills, knowledge and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field is preferred
- Minimum 2 years related experience
- A certification by related professional organizations (such as APICS and NAPM) is preferred
- Excellent knowledge of English (both verbal and written) is a must, other European language advantageous
- Experience in fast paced production environment advantageous
If you are looking for a fast-paced multicultural environment, this is the job for you! Apply now with your updated CV in English on the application link.
Your application will be treated as confidential.