Our team of tool developers is producing automation software supporting the telco industry. Their task is to provide a superb customer experience delivering easy to use and intuitive tools used in the SW configuration phase that is the starting point of the end-to-end telco SW solution offering.
Our organization owns a complete software development lifecycle for several applications for web and desktop platforms. Our daily activities include:
- Operating in an international environment
- Trying new methods and software
- Exploring possible options
- Learning every day from all potential sources
- Taking the initiative
- Driving action
If you would like to be a part of it, apply to this ad and join us in our Zagreb office!
Neo4j DB Developer/Architect wanted!
What can you expect:
- Stimulating work surroundings using an agile way of working
- Direct contact with internal Ericsson stakeholders and users
- Goal settings defining your current tasks, follow up and coaching
- Continuous professional development
- Monthly and annually benefits
- Flexible working hours
- University degree in electrical engineering, computing, telecommunication, mathematics or equivalent
- DB architect with Neo4j / Graph DB experience
- Database modeling skillset
- Familiar with Spring Data Neo4j framework
- Quality-oriented – securing code/deliverables quality through code review
- Team spirit and cooperation
- Proficiency in speaking and writing English
The following would be considered a plus:
- Used to working in a cloud environment (Docker primarily, Kubernetes, Helm charts)
- Linux knowledge and experience
- Familiarity with CI/CD concept and Jenkins
Croatian citizenship or a work permit for Croatia is required.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass the initial screening.