Tender / Quotation Specialist (m/f)
- ABB Power Grids Zagreb d.o.o.
- Adresa: Ulica grada Vukovara 284, Almeria Tower, 10000 Zagreb
- Web: http://www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com/
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help keep your lights on, the factories running, our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Innovation.
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
Opis poslaWe are looking for a Tender/Quotation Specialist (m/f), responsible for preparation of technical and commercial solution proposals and sales of grid integration portfolio. In this role you will be a part of Grid Integration Business Unit, working in a dynamic environment with continuous development possibilities.
- Formulating bids that fully address customer needs and offering the most efficient and cost-effective solutions, in line with Hitachi ABB Power Grids policy
- Ensuring the timely and accurate formulation of tender documents through coordination with relevant stakeholders
- Managing all aspects of the bid — including technical, financial, product management and risk reviews, in line with Hitachi ABB Power Grids standards
- Coordinating with Supply Chain to identify potential suppliers for equipment and materials, through regular analysis of customer needs and market trends
- Contributing to an effective, positive customer relationship throughout the Sales process
- Analyzing and reporting on tender outcomes and identifying areas for improvement to increase success
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
- A master’s degree in electrical engineering (mag.ing.el. / dipl.ing.el., min. 300ECTS)
- At least 4 (four) years of work experience in the segment of power grid system solutions, out of which at least 2 (two) years of experience in similar job position (Quotations and Tendering)
- Sound technical knowledge of products and services related to power grids industry, with emphasis on complex substation solutions
- Preferably having technical experience in design, engineering, or commissioning
- Preferably holding state exam certificate in field of electrical engineering
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Excellent knowledge of Croatian and English language
- Preferably having valid driving license
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously
- A collaborative, proactive and solutions-oriented approach
- Devotion to personal development and readiness for continuous improvement
- Strong communication skills and team spirit
Visoka stručna sprema, Magistar struke
Potrebne godine iskustva:
Hrvatski (izvrsno), Engleski (izvrsno)
Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Internet, AutoCAD
Stalni radni odnos
Rad od kuće: