Site Engineer / Civil Engineer (m/f)
- AA EURO CROATIA društvo s ograničenom odgovornošću za usluge
- Adresa: Savska cesta 32/IX, 10000 Zagreb
AA Euro Croatia dio je međunarodne grupacije AA Euro Group Ltd. koja je osnovana 2005. godine u Irskoj, a od 2018. smo prisutni i u Hrvatskoj s uredom u Zagrebu. Zapošljavamo kako u Irskoj tako i o ostalim dijelovima Europe.
Opis poslaEuro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland's leading main contractors to recruit Site Engineers / Civil Engineers for roles in Dublin.
- As a Site Engineer, you will be responsible for setting out and levelling the site.
- You will be responsible for the overall surveying of the site.
- You will as a Site Engineer plan work efficiently ensuring strict deadlines are met.
- You will oversee quality control and safety measures on site.
- The Site Engineer will resolve unexpected technical difficulties and you will deal with any problems which arise.
- You will as a site engineer supervise and monitor the site labour force along with liaising with subcontractors.
- You will be working with a market leading Construction Company and expected to maintain their high standards.
- You will be afforded the opportunity to grow your career with a leading company, and concurrently work a number of sites for them.
The ideal candidates will have a minimum of 2+ years’ experience working with a main contractor on large scale projects.
Skills / Qualifications:
- You will have a 3rd level qualification in Engineering.
- As a site engineer you will portray strong technical ability and management skills.
- You will have strong problem-solving skills and show calmness under pressure.
- You will integrate well as part of a well-run team.
- A site engineer must have commercial awareness
- You must have at least 2+ years’ experience working on a large scale projects.
- Must be fluent in English
- Croatian or any other EU citizenship is mandatory
Please submit your application in English via the application link or contact Nives Kvesić for more information’s on 01 5626 651.
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the application.
All CV’s will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Potrebne godine iskustva:
- Permanent employment
- Industry leading salary package
- Assistance with accommodation
- An opportunity to work on inspiring projects and with a skilled team of professionals
- Support in transition period
Successful candidates will have an opportunity to meet the employer in Zagreb in May.
Stalni radni odnos