Lead Technician (m/f)
ManpowerGroup Croatia for Nordex, one of the world's largest wind turbine manufacturers, is looking for Lead technician (m/f).
Are you looking for some fresh air in your life? Are you interested in coordinating a team of Service Technicians, commissioning, fault clearance as well as maintenance of wind turbines?Then you might be the right person for our Service team in Drniš Area, Croatia!
Then you might be the right person for our Service team in Korlat Area, Croatia!
Your responsibilities as Lead Technician will include general, as well as specialized work and are described as follows:
- Secure the availability of wind farms in the respective area
- Repair, maintenance and inspection of turbines
- Analysis of defects on WTG where necessary in communication with Local Operations Manager (LOM)
- Coordination of a team of technicians to ensure the completion of their allocated service tasks within the specified timeframes and to the required standards
- Responsibility for material, vehicles, staff, performance and health and safety on site
- Fill in reports and check lists to keep Local Operations Manager informed of site activities and make sure documentation is completed correctly and returned to the Technical Back Office promptly
- 1st line planning activities in close cooperation with the service coordinator
- On-job training of new Service Technicians in his area
- Condition and level of local stock
- Control of sub contractors at site
- Within your function as Lead Technician you will be the main contact for the Service Technicians. You will report to the LOM of your region
- Standard monitoring of booked service reports and steering of service process to book expenses correctly
- Guarantee that tasks are realized with high quality and in time.
- Realization of tasks in the most economical way for our company.
- Responsible for material, tools and property of Nordex.
- Carry out tasks in accordance with Nordex manuals and regulations.
- Follow all H&S related instructions and guidelines. Work safely for material and personnel
In your role you will report to the Local Operation Manager responsible for Croatia.
You should hold a formal qualification in Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering with work experience within the Wind Turbine sector or related industries. Beyond that you will have the following experience and skills:
- Experience in coordinating a team
- Experience working as a Service Technician
- Health and Safety awareness
- Systematic problem-solving behaviour
- Communication strength
- Planning & organization skills
- Customer focus
- Computer literate, able to use MS Office, SAP specific software tools and in house database and workload management systems
- Result orientation
- Switch rights are preferable
- Medical fitness is required
Manpower Savjetovanje d.o.o. za posredovanje pri zapošljavanju, Avenija Dubrovnik 16, 10 020 Zagreb; tel: 01/5565700; fax: 01/5565701, ima dozvolu Ministarstva gospodarstva, rada i poduzetništva za obavljanje djelatnosti posredovanja, KLASA: UP/I-102-02/09-04/26 UBROJ: 526-08-02-03/2-09-8.