Firmware Engineer (m/f)
- VERTIV CROATIA društvo s ograničenom odgovornošću za trgovinu i usluge
- Adresa: Oreškovićeva 6n/2, 10000 Zagreb
- Web: http://www.Vertiv.com
Vertiv is a global market leader in designing and delivering critical infrastructure solutions.
In the world of high tech and new emerging technologies such as 5G and Edge, data centers have become an essential aspect of our everyday lives. We design and manufacture critical infrastructure that ensures todays interconnected world of communication networks in commercial and industrial environments.
Even in these turbulent times, our business and industry does not stop, on the contrary – infrastructure has never been more important to ensure the increased internet usage continues running and we keep people connected with work, family and friends.
We are also an international corporation with 20.000 employees worldwide and we have an established presence in over 130 countries.
Opis poslaVertiv Croatia is launching a new department in Zagreb in the field of power electronics and we are looking for Firmware Engineers. This project will focus on Single Phase UPS products.
Do you enjoy?
- Designing logic and algorithms code
- Debugging the code
- Solving test and market issues
- Working on software system and functional module requirements analysis
- Working closely with multi-functional teams
Do you have?
- Bachelor’s degree or above in either power electronics, automatic control or electrical engineering
- Experience in the development of single-broad software and hardware for power electronics products
- A passion for C, C++ programming and developing
- Knowledge of control theory and analog-to-digital electricity
- Strong mathematical foundation
- An interest in single phase and three phase UPS products
- A solid level of English
If the answer to the questions above is yes, you should consider hitting that apply button.
Viša stručna sprema, Stručni prvostupnik, Sveučilišni prvostupnik, Stručni specijalist, Visoka stručna sprema, Magistar struke
What can we offer you?
- The opportunity to work on new exciting international projects with foreign clients in various sectors ranging from IT, telecommunication to commercial, oil and gas and many others
- Friendly and casual office atmosphere in a team of like-minded engineers
- Work-life balance
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of working from home
Stalni radni odnos