CSA Engineer (m/f)
- Vertiv Croatia d.o.o.
- Adresa: Oreškovićeva ulica 6N/2, 10000 Zagreb
- Web: http://www.vertivco.com
At Vertiv, we build products that keep critical technologies running 24/7. We are proud we were the first to protect mainframes with precision cooling systems. We were the first to introduce an integrated enclosure system to distributed networks. We help some of the largest names in the industry bring new capacity online faster and at a lower cost when search and social media increased demand for storage and computing. Our portfolio spans power, thermal and infrastructure management products, software and solutions, and is complemented by a network of nearly 250 service centers worldwide.
We are now looking for a CSA (Civil, Structural, Architectural) Engineer to join our team in Zagreb, Croatia.
What can you expect?
The CSA (Civil, Structural, Architectural) Engineer – Responsible for customized solutions for two main business sectors: Data Centers, and Telecom. Designing and developing modular buildings for customized solutions in accordance with highest standards and demanding requests. CSA design on projects (Civil, Structural, Architectural). Integration with other disciplines; mechanical, electrical, fire protection. Focus on general design, concepts, calculation, etc.
Your main responsibilities as a CSA Engineer will be:
1. Cooperation with the design team in the development of CD (construction documentation) sets;
2. Preparation of bill of quantity for the execution of works (equipping modules in the factory in Rugvica);
3. Design and ordering of secondary steel structures (girders, platforms, bases, roof elements);
4. Ordering installation material;
5. Preparation of manufacturing documentation;
6. Engineering supervision during steel structure production;
7. Engineering supervision and support when equipping modules in the factory;
8. Involvement during the design stage through content and constructability review, responsible for providing feedback (comments) into the design team;
9. Collaboration with the company operations team (project management, sourcing/purchasing, quality control, manufacturing, testing team and construction) in defining a project deployment strategy and executing the project;
10. Managing the Construction Administration activities that include:
a. As Built Documentation
b. FAT procedures (L3)
c. Installation manuals
d. Assisting with Punch list items, etc;
11. Communication with other Vertiv engineering specialists in order to implement the best solutions;
12. Working on multiple parallel projects;
13. Collaborate with local service to beneficially improve project execution;
14. Specifying Bill of Material and services required for project execution;
15. Coordination with material and service suppliers during project execution;
16. Post-delivery support to customer;
17. Pre-sales support – sharing experience, inputs to quotations, presentations to customers.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Required experience: 1+ years on similar positions;
- Active user of: Windows, MS Office incl. Excel (A), Word (A), PowerPoint (A), AutoCAD;
- Proficient modeling skills required, preferred: Revit, Inventor, Solidworks;
- English language, independent user (level B2);
- Technical/practical skills: analytical, organizational, meticulous;
- Establishing Effective Teamwork;
- Communicating Effectively;
- Analysis, Solving Problems and Making Decisions;
- Providing Customer Service;
- Drive and Sense of Urgency;
- Demonstrating Ethics and Integrity;
- 1-3 years of experience.
If YOU are the person we are looking for, feel free to apply and let's start drafting your future career in a healthy and growing environment!
Visoka stručna sprema, Magistar struke
Potrebne godine iskustva:
Engleski (razina govora - napredno, razina pisma - napredno)
Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Internet, AutoCAD, Revit, SolidWorks, Inventor
Stalni radni odnos