Finance Business Partner / Market Controller (m/f)
The Finance Business Partner is the main contact for the business (Sales & Marketing/CS/SC) in the NSO for financial analysis. He/she is supporting the decision making of the business through financial analysis.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Timely and accurate insight and information to the business
- Financial planning, budgeting, projections and forecasting processes
- Reporting, consolidation, analysis, presentations and reviews, financial modeling and scorecards
- Cash flow forecast
- Presenting the interface between Country management team and the Finance organization
- Identifying opportunities and ensuring timely execution of these
- University Degree in Accounting or equivalent industry experience
- Professional Accounting qualification (CPA etc.)
- 5+ years finance experience and expertise
- Industry or shared services experience is a plus
- Excellent end to end process knowledge
- Excellent SAP knowledge and previous experience in FI/CO modules
- Excellent communication skills
- Issue Resolution skills, focused
- Flexibility, self confidence, integrity
- Working with tight deadlines
- Excellent English knowledge
If you are looking for a career in an international company and your profile meets the above mentioned requirements, please send us your CV and CL in English language via application link no later than May 26th 2017.
Adecco is the world's leading provider of HR solutions. With more than 33,000 FTE employees and a network of over 5,500 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, we offer a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with well over 100,000 clients every day.
Adecco Hrvatska d.o.o. is licensed by the Ministry of Economy, Labor and Entrepreneurship for executing mediation services in employment No. UP/I-102-02/03-04/07 since 05.06.2003