Junior Researcher (m/f)
Professional profile wanted:All applicants should have a university degree (preferably in Economics), either a bachelor (BSc) or master of science (MSc).
Previous work experience is not required.
Fluency in an additional language (besides English) will be considered an advantage.
What we expect from you?
- To be fluent in business English, both oral and written
- To be proficient in using Microsoft Office (especially Excel) as well as Internet services
- To be able to work under pressure generated by a busy schedule
- To deliver concise industry reports to our key customers
Your tasks as Junior Researcher:
- Maintaining news database with latest news from the gambling industry
- Reporting on industry trends
- Updating the existing reports with latest developments
What we offer?
- 100% remote work from anywhere in Croatia
- Annual performance and salary reviews
- Working in a multi-cultural environment
- Fixed-term contract with the possibility of extending it indefinitely if satisfied with the candidate
Besides your professional profile, if you are...
- a dynamic and responsible person
- a team player
- a self – motivated person, able to deliver assignments in a professional and timely manner
- interested in researching various markets and products
- challenged to work in a betting and gambling consultancy
…you are very welcome to send your CV (in English) via application link by September 25th, 2022.
We look forward to working with you!