Poslodavac može zatvoriti oglas i prije isteka roka za prijavu, ukoliko primi zadovoljavajući broj prijava ili među pristiglim prijavama pronađe odgovarajućeg kandidata za objavljenu poziciju.
Project: Programme Development of the IMPACT - European Centre for Cross-Sector Partnership
Duty station: Zadar / Zagreb, Croatia
Duration: 12 months, with possibility of extension
Contract type: SC
Duties and responsibilities:
- represent and promote the IMPACT’s programmes at local and international levels; develop and maintain relationships with partner organizations, think tanks, donors, key government officials
- identify and support key actions to increase the visibility of the IMPACT; ensure wide dissemination and visibility of project achievements. Establish and manage mechanisms for exchange of information, experience and lessons learned at the local and national levels
- contribute to the development of a sustainable international cooperation policy of the IMPACT Centre.
- design and implement the IMPACT’s training programme taking into account professional development and technical support needs, effective learning processes, trainer styles, technology and resources
- oversee the work of designated trainers, consultants and experts; provide them with advice and guidance on quality assurance mechanisms, ‘packaging’ of knowledge and information in ways that best enables its adaptation
- establish, document, and monitor programme metrics to measure productivity and ensure key learning objectives are met. Assess the effectiveness of learning programmes and make recommendations for improvements
- design and implement a sustainable income generation strategy; identify funding opportunities from the EU and other partners (government and private), ensure synergies, prepare project proposals and coordinate implementation of activities funded by the EC and/or other donors
- manage procurement, including contractor pre-qualification, preparation of scopes of work, proposal and quote review, leading meetings, managing document control and files maintenance, and preparation of bid packages
- financial management - analyze budgets, expenditure and cash flow forecasts, balance budgets, conduct budget revisions and implement ERP best practice, prepare financial progress reports.
- support UNDP and the NFCSD in strategic programming for the future actions in the area of project intervention, including providing quality advice, needs assessments, inputs into strategic plans, monitoring and evaluation
- post-University Degree in international development, economics or social sciences
- at least seven years of progressively responsible experience at the national or international level in the areas of public administration or international development
- previous experience in development assistance or related work for a donor organization, governmental institutions, CSO or/and private sector is a very strong advantage
- strong analytical, drafting and communication skills
- highly developed coordination and facilitation skills and the ability to negotiate complex agenda with a broad range of national and international partners are essential
- project management knowledge and proven experience; ability to motivate and manage a team of high-level practitioners and experts
- professional expertise related to capacity building, knowledge management, corporate learning and training
- solid knowledge of and working experience in/with all three sectors (public, CSO and private) is a very strong advantage
- knowledge of the EU policies and Institutions, Instrument for Pre-accession assistance (IPA) and other EC Funding mechanisms is a very strong advantage
- computer literacy is a must
- fluency in both oral and written English and Croatian is a must; knowledge of other EU working languages is advantage.
- significant international exposure/professional experience is an advantage
Prospective candidates should submit their applications with detailed CV in English with listed references via link: http://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=34091 at their earliest convenience but no later than Tuesday, 04 December 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Visoka stručna sprema
Potrebne godine iskustva:
Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Internet
Na određeno vrijeme