EMEA Proposal Manager (m/ž)
- VERTIV CROATIA društvo s ograničenom odgovornošću za trgovinu i usluge
- Adresa: Oreškovićeva 6n/2, 10000 Zagreb
- Telefon: +385 99 488 9315
- Web: http://www.Vertiv.com
At Vertiv, we offer the stability of a global leader in a growing industry and the opportunity of a startup.
We design, manufacture and service the mission-critical infrastructure technologies for vital applications in data centers, communication networks and commercial and industrial environments. With $4.4 billion in sales, a strong customer base and global reach in nearly 70 countries, our move to establish a standalone business enables us to deliver greater value to our customers and create new opportunities for our people.
Opis poslaEMEA Proposal Management represented as internal Vertiv project management function for regional Request for Information (RFI) or Request for Quotation (RFQ) projects.
Main task is to submit company proposal with best technical and commercial solution within required deadline.
This includes coordination and lead of several corporate functions including sales, technical expertise, services expertise, legal requirements, Health & Safety, quality, corporate and social responsibility.
- Follow up on global, pan-European RFQs, coordinating and aligning our global technical, commercial and administrative offers to customer requirements, collaborating with the KAM, LOBs, legal, finance and H&S departments to ensure Vertiv’s on-time and competitive bid submissions
- Driving the global sales process ensuring a smooth customer experience across multi-regional projects (US to EMEA, EMEA to Asia, etc) and ensuring timely and effective cross-regional collaboration.
- Fully support the Sales team with preparing the RFQ response package.
- Create the project Time plan, organize a Kick-off meeting with all stakeholders and supporting roles/teams.
- Organize regular follow up meetings with the stakeholders and supporting roles.
- The PM wraps up the submission documents in a format according to the RFQ rules.
- Call for feedback/follow-up session where process improvements as well as customer feedback are discussed.
- During this process PM ensures alignment and collaboration with business stakeholders in particular related to price approval
- Support of e-auctions on customer’s purchase portals
- University degree in Economics or Technology or equivalent experience
- 2 years on similar positions
- Proficiency in English language, any other foreign language is additional advantage
- Good PC skills
- Commercial competence and skills
Thinking about applying, but still not sure? Feel free to reach out for more info and call on +385 99 488 9315 (Ivan Jović) - here at Vertiv we are always happy to engage with proactive candidates!
Viša stručna sprema, Stručni prvostupnik, Sveučilišni prvostupnik, Stručni specijalist, Visoka stručna sprema, Magistar struke
Potrebne godine iskustva:
Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Internet
Please note that this is a limited time contract as substitute for maternity leave.
Na određeno vrijeme