FRAMOS enables machines to see. Imaging and embedded vision technologies are our passion, they play a key role in automation, robotics and the IoT-connected factory and are key drivers in cognitive systems, the smart home, intelligent mobiles and autonomous vehicles. Since 1981, FRAMOS is a leading global supplier of imaging products, embedded vision technologies, custom solutions and OEM services and supports customers as a technical consultant, development partner and external supplier. We offer a powerful portfolio of imaging components and services to develop cutting-edge imaging and embedded vision systems. With a team of more than 100 employees working worldwide, we aim to find the fastest and most efficient imaging solutions for our customers. FRAMOS is your global partner for vision solutions.
Accounting Specialist (m/f/d)
Your tasks:We are looking for an Accounting Specialist (all genders) who will analyse and prepare financial documents and reports, keep track of the money coming in and going out, and make sure all our business transactions are properly entered in our financial and tax records.
The Accounting Specialist will support the Accounting Manager for the day-to-day operation of the Accounting/Finance function of Framos in accordance with Group financial policies. Become a part of our growing team in Zagreb!
- Verifying, allocating, posting and reconciling accounts payable and receivable,
- Reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures,
- Producing error-free accounting reports and present their results,
- Preparing wire transfers, or direct payment of credit card statements, and ensuring that such payments have the required approvals,
- Supporting in month and year end closings,
- Ensuring a good flow of information to other departments in a proactive manner, including providing regular and ad hoc financial reporting as requested,
- Support in tax audits and returns,
- Responding to customer/vendor requests in a timely and constructive manner,
- Contact person for banks,
- Assisting with financial controls.
- First proven experience in an Accounting role, ideally in an international setting
- Knowledge of accounting procedures,
- Knowledge of the Croatian Financial Reporting Standards, others are beneficial,
- Experience with accounting software (for example SAP or Navision),
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills,
- Fluency in English is a must (knowledge of German language is an advantage),
- Educational background in Accounting, Finance or similar
- ACCA or equivalent (in process) is an advantage.
- Beneficial, but not a must: German accounting experience and knowledge of HGB
What you can expect:
- A fun and dynamic work environment - become one of the first 10 employees in our new Zagreb office, yet be part of an international team of an established company with more than 100 employees worldwide,
- Position who gives you space for creation of new concepts and integrating of new ideas,
- Career growth opportunities in the most promising high-tech industry today,
- Work with a team that celebrates success and drives to a common goal,
- Working on products used by leading world companies,
- Work in a new and modern setting with the latest platforms and tools.
Did we awake your interest? If yes, please send us your application and CV in English via application link.