It is our desire to ensure also such excellence provided to our clients through our Controlling & Consolidation Team. Therefore, we are searching for a Controlling and Consolidation Specialist to be included in the team operation, to have a better perspective in terms of financial and operational business of the Group and to enhance our business even more with fully clear suggestions and proposals.
We continue our dynamic growth and development of our business operation and if you can see yourself in such an environment, join our team as:
Controlling and Consolidation Specialist (m/f)
Responsibilities and duties:
- Monthly, quarterly, yearly financial reporting (unconsolidated and consolidated financial reports), analysis of monthly and YTD variances, business performance evaluation for different business streams, providing cost optimization suggestions.
- Various monthly, quarterly, yearly, and ad hoc financial reports (unconsolidated and consolidated reports),
- Provide financial support for annual budgeting and forecasting processes during the year.
- Act as a support for the accounting processes
- Act as a support for the consolidation processes
- Day-to-day tracking and forecasting cash flows for different business streams.
- Working capital monitoring
- Product/service and geography profitability monitoring
- Evaluation of new product/service launches (business case execution)
- Continued development and improvement of planning tools/systems for expenses and sales
- University degree (Economics, Finance, Accounting); ACCA studies will be considered a plus
- Minimal 2 years in controlling and/or finance (prior “Big 4” experience is an advantage)
- Very good knowledge of accounting and consolidation principles and procedures
- Navision knowledge is an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills - advance knowledge of MS Office - Excel expert knowledge
- Organizational skills - accommodate multiple requests to meet critical deadlines and priorities
- Fluent in English
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work with a positive and ambitious team
- Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development and growth
- Support in gaining professional qualifications (e.g. ACCA)
- Competitive salary
Take your chance and become part of our successful M+ Group.